How to Play Louisiana Pick 3?
1. Pick any three numbers, 0 through 9, OR use Quick Pick to randomly generate your numbers. You can play up to five different
2. Decide how you want to play:
STRAIGHT - Match your three numbers in exact order to win.
BOX - Match your three numbers in any order to win.
STRAIGHT/BOX - Combines a 50-cent STRAIGHT play and a 50-cent BOX play on a single play.
COMBO - Equal to 3 or 6 STRAIGHT plays.
3. Decide how much you want to wager:
You can play 50 cents, $1 or $5 per play.
STRAIGHT/BOX can only be played for $1.
COMBO tickets cost $1.50 or $3 for a 50-cent wager and $3 or $6 for a $1 wager.
4. You can play your three-digit number for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 14 consecutive drawings. Or, you can play it for any
future day through the next six days.
5. Mark your choices on a playslip or tell your retailer what you want to play.
Pick 3 drawings are held daily except for Christmas Day and Easter Sunday. Make sure you buy your tickets for each Pick 3
drawing by 9:30 p.m. on the day of the drawing. Tickets purchased after 9:30 p.m. on drawing nights will be valid for the
next drawing(s). Pick 3 winning numbers are displayed on participating television stations every night and updated on this
LottoStrategies.com - More About Louisiana (LA) Pick 3 Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information:
- Louisiana Pick 3 drawing results (winning numbers), hot/cold Numbers, jackpots
- Louisiana Pick 3 Prizes and Winning Odds, wheeling system, payout, frequency chart, how to play, how to win, etc.