Kansas (KS) Lottery - Winning Numbers, Results and Jackpots
Today's draw dates are in red italic.
Last Updated at Wed Oct 20 01:02:13 2021
| Select a state for latest results|
Select a state to view the last drawing results. You can enter up to 10 sets of ticket numbers to find out if you have won.
|Latest U.K. & Irish Lottery Results|
|Latest U.S. & Canada Lottery Results|
Kansas (KS) Lottery General Information
In November of 1986, 64 percent of Kansas voters approved a constitutional amendment authorizing the creation of a state
lottery. The Kansas Legislature passed the "Kansas Lottery Act" in 1987, and the Kansas Lottery was established. The mission
of the Kansas Lottery is to produce the maximum amount of revenue possible for the State of Kansas while insuring the integrity
of all games.
The Kansas Lottery sells $1, $2, $5 and $10 scratch tickets and $1 and $2 instant pull tab games. It also offers eScratch,
a type of instant ticket in which winnings are revealed while playing interactive Internet games. In addition, Kansas Lottery
players enjoy Powerball, Super Kansas Cash, Pick 3, 2by2 and Keno lotto games. Kansas Lottery products are sold at approximately
1,900 retail locations.
Nov. 11, 1986 - 64 percent of voters say "yes" to the establishment of a state lottery in Kansas.
Nov. 12, 1987 - Ticket sales begin statewide with kick-off events held in 21 cities. Sales of the first instant game, Up
and Away, were $7 million the first week.
LottoStrategies.com - About (KS) Kansas Lottery
- Kansas (KS) state(lotto) lottery official websites: Kansaslottery.com, KSlottery.com, Kansaslotto.com, KSlotto.com, Kansaslottery.org, KSlottery.org, Kansaslotto.org, KSlotto.org. We also provide these information about Kansas lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- Kansas (KS) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- Powerball is drawn 2 times a week Wednesday and Saturday 9:59 PM
- MEGA Millions is drawn two times a week Tuesday and Friday 10:00 PM
- Lucky For Life is drawn two times a week Monday and Thursday 9:38 PM
- Lotto America is drawn two times a week Wednesday and Saturday 10:00 PM
- Super Cash is drawn three times a week 9:10 PM
- 2 By 2 is drawn daily 9:30 PM
- Pick 3 Evening is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 9:10 PM
- Pick 3 Midday is drawn daily Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 1:10 PM