DC (DC) Lottery - Winning Numbers, Results and Jackpots
Today's draw dates are in red italic.
Last Updated at Wed Oct 20 00:54:28 2021
| Select a state for latest results|
Select a state to view the last drawing results. You can enter up to 10 sets of ticket numbers to find out if you have won.
|Latest U.K. & Irish Lottery Results|
|Latest U.S. & Canada Lottery Results|
Dist. of Columbia (DC) Lottery General Information
The D.C. Lottery and Charitable Games Control Board's mission is to provide District of Columbia residents with financial
benefits through the sale of lottery products and regulation of charitable organizations pursuant to gaming regulations.
Ticket sales began on August 25, 1982, with 700 agents selling 10 million "Match 3" instant tickets. Within days of opening,
ticket sales exceeded projections and another 10 million "Match 3" tickets were ordered. By October 13, 18.7 million "Match
3" instant tickets had been sold.
Within 35 days from the start of the D.C. Lottery, until the end of the fiscal year on September 30, total sales were an
impressive $15,811,370. The agency's first transfer to the D.C. government's General Fund for FY '82 was $4,240,000. And,
in 1983, the D.C. Lottery added on-line games to its product line.
Regulated charitable gaming also came to Washington, D.C. in 1982 with raffles and Bingo. By 1988, the D.C. Lottery had instituted
the exciting concept of Monte Carlo Night Parties. These events allow non-profit organizations to offer blackjack, roulette,
and other casino style games.
LottoStrategies.com - About (DC) Dist. of Columbia Lottery
- Dist. of Columbia (DC) state(lotto) lottery official websites: Dist.ofColumbialottery.com, DClottery.com, Dist.ofColumbialotto.com, DClotto.com, Dist.ofColumbialottery.org, DClottery.org, Dist.ofColumbialotto.org, DClotto.org. We also provide these information about Dist. of Columbia lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- Dist. of Columbia (DC) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- Powerball is drawn two times a week Wednesday and Saturday 10:59 PM
- MEGA Millions is drawn twice a week Tuesday and Friday 11:00 PM
- Lucky For Life is drawn twice a week Monday and Thursday 10:38 PM
- DC 5 Midday is drawn daily 2:30 PM
- DC 4 Midday is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 2:14 PM
- DC 3 Midday is drawn daily Sunday thru Saturday 2:14 PM
- DC 2 Midday is drawn everyday Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 2:14 PM
- DC 5 Evening is drawn daily Sunday thru Saturday 8:15 PM
- DC 4 Evening is drawn daily Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 8:15 PM
- DC 3 Evening is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 8:15 PM
- DC 2 Evening is drawn daily 8:15 PM