Maine (ME) Lottery - Winning Numbers, Results and Jackpots
Today's draw dates are in red italic.
Last Updated at Tue Oct 19 23:55:49 2021
| Select a state for latest results|
Select a state to view the last drawing results. You can enter up to 10 sets of ticket numbers to find out if you have won.
|Latest U.K. & Irish Lottery Results|
|Latest U.S. & Canada Lottery Results|
Maine (ME) Lottery General Information
The idea of starting a Maine lottery operation was first championed by Rep. Arthur Genest of Waterville. In 1973, Genest
sponsored a bill to introduce a lottery in Maine. When the public was asked to vote in 1973, the answer was a resounding
“yes,” and the Lottery began operations in 1974.
Then-governor Kenneth M. Curtis drew the first lottery numbers on June 27, 1974. The numbers were printed on large rubber
balls and drawn from a gumball machine. A Lewiston mechanic, Ivan Lazure was the first winner, with a $20 jackpot.
The Maine State Lottery is proud of its commitment to providing the citizens of Maine with fun and exciting entertainment.
Over the past 25 years, the Maine State Lottery has transferred more than $500 million to the state's General Fund.
LottoStrategies.com - About (ME) Maine Lottery
- Maine (ME) state(lotto) lottery official websites: Mainelottery.com, MElottery.com, Mainelotto.com, MElotto.com, Mainelottery.org, MElottery.org, Mainelotto.org, MElotto.org. We also provide these information about Maine lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- Maine (ME) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- Powerball is drawn 2 times a week Wednesday and Saturday 10:59 PM
- MEGA Millions is drawn 2 times a week Tuesday and Friday 11:00 PM
- Megabucks Plus is drawn 2 times a week Wednesday and Saturday 7:59 PM
- Lotto America is drawn 2 times a week Wednesday and Saturday 11:00 PM
- Lucky For Life is drawn twice a week Monday and Thursday 10:38 PM
- Gimme 5 is drawn 5 times a week 6:59 PM
- Pick 4 Day is drawn daily Sunday thru Saturday 1:00 PM
- Pick 3 Day is drawn daily Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 1:00 PM
- Pick 4 Evening is drawn daily 6:50 PM
- Pick 3 Evening is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 6:50 PM
- WPT is drawn 0: AM