How to Play Oregon Pick 4 - 7PM?
Pick 4 offers a chance to turn your four lucky numbers into cash, four times a day. Pick 4 drawings are held at 1, 4, 7,
and 10 PM every day.
Pick 4 is easy to play. Just say "Give me a Pick 4 Quick Pick, please," and you'll get a ticket.
- Choose your four numbers (0-9) or mark the Quick Pick (QP) box on the game slip.
- Choose your game options. There are seven different game options: A-G.
- Choose your wager amount: 50¬Ę or $1. The minimum you can play per game slip is $1 per drawing.
- Choose the number of drawings in a row you want to play these numbers: up to 12 consecutive drawings.
Once you fill out your game slip and give it to your server, you'll receive a ticket.
LottoStrategies.com - More About Oregon (OR) Pick 4 7PM Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information:
- Oregon Pick 4 7PM drawing results (winning numbers), hot/cold Numbers, jackpots
- Oregon Pick 4 7PM Prizes and Winning Odds, wheeling system, payout, frequency chart, how to play, how to win, etc.