How to Play Louisiana Cash Quest?
1. On a Cash Quest playslip, mark four numbers from 1 through 50 for the $50,000 top prize group. You can play up to 5 different
boards (A-E) on each playslip. Each Cash Quest play is $1.
2. Mark the Quick Pick box on each board you wish to play (up to 5 boards per playslip).
3. Ask for a Quick Pick for your Cash Quest numbers.
4. The lottery terminal will randomly select an additional six sets of four numbers for each $1 play, which are divided into
separate prize groups on your ticket.
5. You may play the same sets of numbers for 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 or 20 consecutive draws by marking the appropriate MULTIDRAW
box on a Cash Quest playslip. Or, when purchasing a Quick Pick, ask for the number of drawings you want to play, up to 20
Cash Quest drawings are held every Tuesday - Saturday except on Christmas Day. Make sure you buy your tickets for each Cash
Quest drawing by 9:30 p.m. on the day of the drawing. Tickets purchased after 9:30 p.m. on drawing nights will be valid for
the next drawing(s). Cash Quest winning numbers are displayed on participating television stations Tuesday - Saturday nights
and updated on this Web site.
MORE ABOUT LOUISIANA CASH QUEST
With Cash Quest, you get seven chances to win -- up to $50,000, $3,000 or $500 in each prize group -- the best overall odds
of winning a prize of any Louisiana Lottery drawing game!
Overall odds of winning a prize are approximately 1 in 5. The overall probabilities of winning a prize on a single $1 ticket
include the possibility that some tickets may contain duplicate numbers and are based on the total number of possible combinations
of tickets in the game.
* If more than 5 prizes are won in the $50,000 prize group in a single drawing, the top prize group becomes pari-mutuel on
a total value of $250,000.
LottoStrategies.com - More About Louisiana (LA) Cash Quest Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information:
- Louisiana Cash Quest drawing results (winning numbers), hot/cold Numbers, jackpots
- Louisiana Cash Quest Prizes and Winning Odds, wheeling system, payout, frequency chart, how to play, how to win, etc.