How to Play Wisconsin Pick 4?
1.Pick your 4 numbers from 0 to 9 or mark the QUICK PICK "QP" box to choose the numbers the easy way. Minimum play is $.50.
2. Decide how you would like to match the winning numbers. This will determine how much you can win.
You must match all 4 numbers to win.
In EXACT order? Then mark STRAIGHT.
In ANY order? Then mark BOX.
3. Playing BOX? (see how to win below). Find out what kind of box your numbers are. If all 4 numbers are the same, this is
a STRAIGHT play.
24-Way - Match all four numbers drawn in any order when all four numbers are different. (e.g. 1234)
12-Way - Match all four numbers drawn in any order when two digits are identical. (e.g. 1123)
6-Way - Match all four numbers drawn when 2 sets of digits are identical. (e.g. 1122)
4-Way - Match all four numbers drawn when 3 digits are identical. (e.g. 1112)
4. Decide how much you want to wager ($.50 or $1). You can play Pick 4 up to 7 days in advance at one time.
5. Hand your money and playslip to the retailer. Receive and sign your ticket.
LottoStrategies.com - More About Wisconsin (WI) Pick 4 Evening Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information:
- Wisconsin Pick 4 Evening drawing results (winning numbers), hot/cold Numbers, jackpots
- Wisconsin Pick 4 Evening Prizes and Winning Odds, wheeling system, payout, frequency chart, how to play, how to win, etc.