How to Play Michigan Midday 4?
To start, pick any 4-digit number on panel A of the play slip. That is one "play" and costs $1. You must also choose whether
you want to play your wager straight, boxed, wheeled or two-way (see explanations below).
1. You can play up to 10 panels per ticket.
2. If you don't want to choose your own numbers, mark "Easy Pick" on the play slip and the computer will randomly pick your
3. When you've filled out your play slip, take it to any Daily 4 retailer with the amount of the wager. Your numbers will
be entered in the next drawing and you will receive a game ticket.
4. ALWAYS check your ticket(s) before leaving the terminal to ensure dates, numbers and drawings are printed exactly as you
5. You can play the Daily 4 game for up to 20 consecutive drawings. Just mark the number of drawings you want in the multiple-draw
wagers area on the play slip.
Play Your Wager Straight
When the number the Lottery draws matches the number you picked in exactly the same order, you win $5,000.
Play Your Wager Boxed
When the number we draw matches your number in any order, you win. The amount you win depends on the digits you choose ?
the lower the number of possible combinations, the higher your winnings.
When you box your bet, the 4-way, 6-way, 12-way or 24-way bets are determined by the total number of potential combinations
for those digits.
A number with three of the four digits the same (for example: 4555) will be considered a 4-way (4 possible combinations)
boxed bet. And, if it matches the winning number drawn in any order, you win $1,250.
If the number you select has two identical digits (for example: 4455) that is a 6-way (6 possible combinations) boxed bet
and you can win $833.
Select two digits that are the same and two digits that are different and you could win $416.
When all four digits you select are different there are 24 ways you could win $208.
Play Your Wager Wheeled
A wheel bet offers the easiest way to place a straight wager on each possible combination of the number you select. Your
total bet will depend upon how many combinations there are.
For example, a wheel bet on 1234 for one drawing will cost $24. Players win $5,000 if the numbers 1234 are drawn in any order,
since the wheel bet essentially places a straight wager on every possible combination for that number.
A multi-draw ticket is also available for up to 20 consecutive draws, at an additional cost.
Play Your Wager Two-Way
Two-way betting is really two games in one. Your $1 wager is split ? $.50 straight and $.50 boxed. With a two-way bet, you
collect on both the straight and boxed set when the number drawn matches your number in exact order.
LottoStrategies.com - More About Michigan (MI) Daily 4 Midday Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information:
- Michigan Daily 4 Midday drawing results (winning numbers), hot/cold Numbers, jackpots
- Michigan Daily 4 Midday Prizes and Winning Odds, wheeling system, payout, frequency chart, how to play, how to win, etc.