How to Play Wisconsin Megabucks?
1. Choose 6 different numbers from 1 through 49. Minimum play is two panels for $1.
2. Players can place their wagers by using the MEGABUCKS playslip which is available where on-line games are sold. Players
can also mark the QUICK PICK "QP" box to choose numbers the easy way - let the computer pick them randomly.
3. Choose how many draws to play. Each play (two panels) costs $1 for each drawing entered. You can play Megabucks up to
4 weeks in advance at one time (8 draws).
4. Receive valid ticket and sign the back.
LottoStrategies.com - More About Wisconsin (WI) Megabucks Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information:
- Wisconsin Megabucks drawing results (winning numbers), hot/cold Numbers, jackpots
- Wisconsin Megabucks Prizes and Winning Odds, wheeling system, payout, frequency chart, how to play, how to win, etc.