Florida Lottery, FL Lotto Winning Numbers Archive, Games, Past Results
Florida (FL) Lottery General Information
The Florida Lottery was created in 1986 through a constitutional amendment voters enacted by a two-to-one margin. Florida
voters authorized a lottery that would use all its proceeds to enhance public education in Florida.
Governor Bob Martinez and the Florida Legislature established just such an education lottery and dedicated it to “maximize
revenues to education to allow the people of Florida to benefit from significant additional monies while providing the best
lottery games available.”
Over the 16- year history of the Florida Lottery, both goals have been accomplished.
Driven by the legislative mandate for tickets to go on sale by January 18, 1988, the Lottery's "start-up" was a year
dynamic activity: Rebecca Paul was appointed as the Lottery's first permanent Secretary; employees were hired; vendors
for On-line and Scratch-Off games were contracted; retailers were recruited, vetted and trained; tickets dispensers and lottery
terminals were installed at retailers throughout the state.
All the “start-up” preparations culminated on January 12, 1988, when the Florida Lottery began sales of its very first
ticket -"six days" In its first week, the game exceeded $95 million in sales, and the Florida Lottery set a lottery industry record. MILLIONAIRE
and the other Scratch-Off games that quickly followed were so successful that - in just 17 days - the Lottery was able to
repay the original startup money borrowed from the state's General Revenue Fund, $15.5 million plus interest.
LottoStrategies.com - About (FL) Florida Lottery
- Florida (FL) state(lotto) lottery official websites: Floridalottery.com, FLlottery.com, Floridalotto.com, FLlotto.com, Floridalottery.org, FLlottery.org, Floridalotto.org, FLlotto.org. We also provide these information about Florida lottery: contact, address, phone number. Please refer to Resource Center.
- Florida (FL) lottery currently offers these lottery games:
We also provide these information for the games above: winnning numbers, hot/cold/overdue numbers, jackpot, how to play, how to win, most winning numbers, prizes, winning odds, payout, frequency chart, lotto wheels, etc.
- Powerball is drawn twice a week Wednesday and Saturday 10:59 PM
- MEGA Millions is drawn two times a week Tuesday and Friday 10:59 PM
- Lotto is drawn two times a week Wednesday and Saturday 11:15 PM
- Fantasy 5 is drawn daily Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 11:15 PM
- Lucky Money is drawn 2 times a week Tuesday and Friday 11:15 PM
- Pick 2 Midday is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 1:30 PM
- Pick 3 Midday is drawn daily Sunday thru Saturday 1:30 PM
- Pick 4 Midday is drawn everyday Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 1:30 PM
- Pick 5 Midday is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 1:30 PM
- Pick 2 Evening is drawn everyday Sunday thru Saturday 7:57 PM
- Pick 3 Evening is drawn daily Sunday thru Saturday 7:57 PM
- Pick 4 Evening is drawn daily 7:57 PM
- Pick 5 Evening is drawn daily Sunday, Monday, Tuesday,Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday 7:57 PM
Last Updated at Tue Feb 21 04:45:20 2017