How to Play Wisconsin Badger 5?
1. Each panel costs $1 per drawing.
2. To Play, select 5 different numbers from 1 to 31. Or mark the QUICK PICK box to choose numbers the easy way - let the
computer pick them randomly.
3. Mark the NUMBER OF DRAWS you wish to play, from 2 to 7 consecutive draws, in the corresponding box on the left side of
the playslip. Each additional draw costs $1 per panel. You can play Badger 5 up to 7 days in advance at one time.
4. Check playslip carefully. If a mistake is made, mark the VOID box. TICKETS CANNOT BE CANCELLED. Mark new selection using
next column of panels.
On the ticket, each panel's five numbers are printed horizontally on one line, identified by the corresponding panel letter
LottoStrategies.com - More About Wisconsin (WI) Badger 5 Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information:
- Wisconsin Badger 5 drawing results (winning numbers), hot/cold Numbers, jackpots
- Wisconsin Badger 5 Prizes and Winning Odds, wheeling system, payout, frequency chart, how to play, how to win, etc.