How to Play Louisiana Pick 4?
1. Pick any four digits, 0 through 9, OR use Quick Pick to randomly generate your numbers. You can play up to five different
2. Play it Straight, Box, Straight/Box or Combo.
STRAIGHT - Match your four numbers in exact order to win.
BOX - Match your four numbers in any order to win.
STRAIGHT/BOX - Combines a 50-cent Straight play and a 50-cent Box play on a single play.
COMBO - Equal to 4, 6, 12, or 24 Straight plays.
3. Decide how much you want to wager:
You can play 50 cents, or $1 per play.
Straight/Box can only be played for $1.
Combo tickets cost $2, $3, $6 or $12 for a 50-cent wager and $4, $6, $12 or $24 for a $1 wager.
4. You can play your numbers for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 14 consecutive drawings. Or, you can play the same 4-digit number
for any future day through the next six days.
5. Mark your choices on a playslip or tell your retailer what you want to play.
Pick 4 drawings are held daily except for Christmas Day and Easter Sunday. Make sure you buy your tickets for each Pick
4 drawing by 9:30 p.m. on the day of the drawing. Tickets purchased after 9:30 p.m. on drawing nights will be valid for the
next drawing(s). Pick 4 winning numbers are displayed on participating television stations every night and updated on this
LottoStrategies.com - More About Louisiana (LA) Pick 4 Lottery
LottoStrategies.com provides the below information:
- Louisiana Pick 4 drawing results (winning numbers), hot/cold Numbers, jackpots
- Louisiana Pick 4 Prizes and Winning Odds, wheeling system, payout, frequency chart, how to play, how to win, etc.