When you start your lotto pool, you're going to play one or more of three roles - member, coordinator and leader. Here are the
actions and responsibilities of each:
- MEMBER: As a pool member, you can:
- View numbers posted by pool leader or coordinator.
- Check if your pool has won.
- View pool member information.
- Post/view messages on the pool message board
- View management event log which records management events conducted by the pool leader.
- COORDINATOR: A lotto pool can have none or several coordinators. The pool leader designates a coordinator or coordinators who can
buy all of the tickets and post the numbers to let every member know which combinations are being played on a particular draw.
It is recommended that, to avoid confusion, the pool leader designated only one coordinator at a time. The leader can rotate
the coordinator role among all members of the pool.
- LEADER: The pool leader is responsible for managing and operating the lotto pool. A pool can have only one leader, and the
role is transferable to other members.
The pool leader's responsibilities include:
- Setting and changing the post deadline.
- Setting date and how many sets of ticket numbers to buy of future plays.
- Designating coordinator who is reponsible for buying lottery tickets.
- Accepting or rejecting new members.
- Removing current members for just cause.
- Transferring the pool leader role to another member if needed.
Without designating any coordinator, a pool leader can buy all of the tickets and post the ticket numbers.
How to start a new lotto pool?Sign Up Now with our Secure Server!
How to join an existing lotto pool?
The 3 roles in a lotto pool
What is Post Deadline for posting numbers?
How to post/modify numbers played?
How to check if the pool has won and the total winnings of a play?
What is Pool Message Board for?
About Management Event Log
Back to Introduction to Lotto Pool